Predator Backpack (Nishijin-ori Edition)
- 17" padding laptop compartment
- High capacity is an excellent choice for work as well as for day-to-day use.
- Wide padded shoulder straps
- Water-repellent treatment on the surface
- Internal zippered pocket and basic compartments
- External flap pockets and water pockets
- Padded 17 inches laptop compartment
- 1 x Zipper pockets
- 1 x Zipper mesh pockets
- 2 x Open pockets
- Drawstring closure under flap
- Additional side-zip entry to main compartment
- Buckle at side-zip
- 2 x Double layer side pockets
- 2 x Flap pockets with buckle closure
- Padded and adjustable backpack straps
- Padded mesh back
Shipping & Delivery
All orders are processed by Dude & Bestie Headquarter in Hong Kong within 24 business hours. We ship to the countries / regions listed below.
Personalization order will be shipped out within 3-5 business days.
|Hong Kong, Macao||SF Express Delivery (1-3 days):
HK$30 / Free for orders of HK$400 or above
|Taiwan||SF Express Delivery (3-5 days):
NT$112 / Free for orders of NT$1500 or above
|United States||FedEx Express Delivery (3-7days):
US$10 / Free for orders of US$100 or above
|Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Spain||FedEx Express Delivery (3-7days):
€13 / Free for orders of €100 or above
|Singapore, Malaysia||FedEx Express Delivery (3-7days):
USD$8 / Free for orders of USD$70 or above
|Australia, New Zealand||FedEx Express Delivery (3-7days):
AUD$15 / Free for orders of AUD$100 or above
|Rest of World||Shipping fee is calculated at checkout|
MADE IN KYOTO
Nishijin textile is a traditional craft, it has been used by festival doll, shrines and Buddhist, kimono accessories, and bridal related items for over 100 years in Japan.
Implication of Arabesque
Inspired by vines, a climbing plants that can climb and extend upwards in any places. Which had the auspicious meaning of "longevity" and "prosperity" also have the symbolic meaning of "noble" because they are deeply loved by the royal family and nobles.
Precious ＆ Limited
Nishijin Ori are yarn-dyed figured fabrics featuring woven patterns made with dyed yarn. A large number of steps are required to produce the finished products. The manufacturing process is based on division of labor, so that each step is performed manually by professionals.